St. Stephen’s web policies overview
This Website is owned and operated by St. Stephen’s Lutheran Church. Your successful interaction with our Website and your safety and privacy protection are important to us. The following provides an overview of our policies governing the Website www.ststephensmonona.org and its uses. Our complete Privacy and Social Media, Terms and Conditions and Copyright policies can be accessed on our Website as well.
St. Stephen’s Lutheran Church respects your privacy and is committee to protecting it through our compliance with a privacy and social media policy. The policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit www.ststephensmonona.org. For specific details, refer to the complete Privacy and Social Media policy. Issues addressed by the policy include:
- Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age.
- We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website.
- Your user Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect of impenetrable. We cannot and do not guarantee that your user Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
- We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns.
- We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to use for a number of reasons, including registering for events or services, important notifications or contribution opportunities.
- We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information: tracking technologies and advertising; and promotional offers from St. Stephen’s Lutheran Church.
- You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
- We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you.
- We try not to post anything that would be embarrassing, objectionable or hurtful to anyone in the photo.
- With few exceptions, we don’t put names as captions with photos.
- We will gladly provide credit for who took a particular photo if desired by the photographer, and we would certainly honor any copyright wishes or restrictions.
- We will gladly remove any photo immediately upon request.
- We will make every reasonable effort to: not intrude into anyone’s solitude, seclusion or private property without permission; not publish private information without permission; not print any photo or story that presents the subject in a false light; not appropriate any photo of any person for any commercial use without permission; no publish photos or stories that present people in a negative light.
To ask questions or comment about our privacy and social media policy, contact us at:
St. Stephen’s Lutheran Church
5700 Pheasant Hill Rd.
Monona, WI 53716
- By using our Website, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- Our Website is provided ‘as is’, ‘as available’, and ‘with all faults’.
- We may withdraw or change our Website at any time, for any reason, without notice, at our discretion.
- Changes to the terms and conditions may be posted to the Website and become effective at the time of posting.
- We own our Website and all associated intellectual property and, subject to these Terms and Conditions, grant you permission to use our Website. You may access and may use our Website for your personal, non-commercial use and may not alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices appearing on our Website.
- We own our name and trademarks.
- You may not use our Website that is in any way inconsistent with our mission and ministry; violates the law or promotes illegal activity; harms any person; harms St. Stephen’s Lutheran Church; is for commercial rather than strictly personal use; spreads harmful technology or gains unauthorized access to our Website and related technology.
- You are responsible for your User Contributions.
- We may take appropriate legal action for any illegal or unauthorized use of our Website.
- If you believe that any User Contribution violates your copyright, please see our copyright policy for instructions on sending us
- If you link to our Website, you may not do so in a way that suggests an association between you and St. Stephen’s Lutheran Church of approval or endorsement by St. Stephen’s Lutheran Church without written permission.
- Links to other websites and resources are provided for your convenience only.
- See the complete Terms and conditions concerning our limited liability and other legal aspects.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and request that users of the Web Site do the same. We may, at our discretion and in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Pub. L. No. 105-304, 112 Stat. 2860 (Oct. 28, 1998), including but not limited to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c), notification of claims of copyright infringement relating to material on the Web Site should be sent to the following:
- Name: St. Stephen’s Lutheran Church
- Alternative Names: St. Stephen’s
- Address: 5700 Pheasant Hill Road, Monona, WI 53716
- Telephone Number: (608)222-1241
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © St. Stephen’s Lutheran Church 2017 All Rights Reserved
All files and information contained in this Website are copyright by St. Stephen’s Lutheran Church, and may not be duplicated, copied, modified or adapted, in any way without our written permission. Our Website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos.
Your use of our Website, Blog or Services does not constitute any right or license for you to use our service marks or trademarks, without the prior written permission of St. Stephen’s Lutheran Church.
Our Content, as found within our Website, Blog and Services, is protected under United States and foreign copyrights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such Content, is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website and Services does not grant you any ownership rights to our Content.