2020 St. Stephen’s Foundation Scholarship Application
Thank you for your interest in a scholarship from the St. Stephen’s Lutheran Church Foundation. The application consists of the following files
- Application2020 REQUIRED BY ALL APPLICANTS
- To be filled out by the applicant and submitted directly to the church office via email or US mail.
- HighSchoolSupplementalForm2020 REQUIRED ONLY FOR HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS
- To be filled out by your school office/guidance counselor and submitted directly to the church office via email or US mail.
- ReferenceFormLetter2020 REQUIRED FOR FIRST TIME APPLICANTS ONLY
- To be filled out by three individuals providing a letter of reference on your behalf and submitted directly to the church office via email or US mail.
Applicants are responsible for
- Reading the 2020GeneralScholarshipGuidelines and all README materials, including: 2020ReferenceREADME 2020SupplementalREADME 2020ApplicationREADME
- Completing and submitting the application and all other materials required
- Acquiring and submitting your most recent academic transcript (unofficial copies ok)
- Distributing copies of the reference form letter to your three intended references (if required for your application)
- Distributing a copy of the High School Supplemental Form to your high school guidance counselor (required only for high school seniors).
- Following up with your references and school office (if necessary) to ensure that all forms are submitted to the Foundation no later than Friday, May 1, 2020. (You may call the office at 608-222-1241 to check the status of your application materials during business hours M-Th 8:30-2pm)
NOTE: The office will not send reminders to any applicants regarding the complete or incomplete status of any application. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that all application materials, letters, transcripts and forms are received in a timely manner.
Incomplete applications will not be considered for scholarships.