Ways to Give
St. Stephen’s supports joyful giving. Should you choose to provide financial support to the ministries of St. Stephen’s, there are a number of ways to do so. You can offer your gifts by
- contributing in person during the offering time as part of most worship services;
- mailing your gifts directly to the church office (St. Stephen’s Lutheran Church, 5700 Pheasant Hill Rd., Monona, WI 53716);
- setting up a recurring electronic gift as a direct withdrawal from a designated bank account (contact the office for more information);
- using our secure donation service provided by Vanco where you can set up one-time or recurring donations using a credit/debit card, or bank account; (use this link to access the St. Stephen’s giving site)
- creating or contributing to a memorial fund;
- or by making St. Stephen’s part of your estate planning (contact the office for more information).
Financial giving to St. Stephen’s allows us to serve our members, our community and the world. Donations make it possible for St. Stephen’s to provide educational and ministerial programs for children, youth and adults. Contributions help fund outreach and support programs that benefit people here at home and around the world.
As church together, faithful stewardship is about holding to God’s purpose and ensuring the responsibilities and resources that God has entrusted to us are used with great care and with accountability to God, to each other and those served by this church.
Other Opportunities to Give
During the year, St. Stephen’s occasionally collects gifts for specific purposes, such as the annual Mountain of Food food drive to support the Food Pantry, the mid-week Lenten offering in support of Augusta Victoria Hospital in Jerusalem, as well as Sunday School efforts in purchasing barnyard animals through ELCA Good Gifts, raising funds for CROP, and more.
Gifts in support of flowers, whether to adorn the sanctuary weekly or for the special Christmas, Easter, and Pentecost “gardens”, can be arranged through the office, as can donations of sanctuary candles.